Thursday

20 People Who Got Ridiculous Presents They’ll Never Forget

20 People Who Got Ridiculous Presents They’ll Never Forget

22
0
8
10k

If you give unusual, eccentric gifts to your loved ones and friends, as research suggests, it can greatly improve your relationships. And while some experiments can fail, it’s always better to treat any situation with humor.

We at Bright Side collected some pictures of hilarious and funny gifts people have received and are now showing them to everyone on the Internet.

1. “I really enjoy giving birthday cards with wildly incorrect ages on them.”

2. “Nightmare gift: my nephews’ faces on pillows”

3. “Well, those are also ’beets’ but not the ones I asked for.”

4. “Handerpants are a great gift to warm you up.”

5. “Made my sister a housewarming gift…”

6. “My Mother’s Day gift was a day late. It’s funny until I weep.”

7. “The perfect Father’s Day gift”

8. “Well, this really looks like a luxurious gift.”

9. “My 21st birthday gift from my parents”

10. “My sister’s odd effort at making a Father’s Day gift”

11. “This card really cheered me up.”

12. “My boyfriend’s Valentine’s Day gift for me”

13. “My brother’s Christmas gift for me”

14. This is either the best Valentine’s Day gift or the worst Valentine’s Day gift.

15. “My boyfriend’s Christmas gift from his colleagues”

16. “My brother really wants to be closer to me.”

17. “My boyfriend decided to combine a gift and dinner in one.”

18. “We always get each other ironic gifts and my little sister killed it this year — batteries not included.”

19. A guy wanted bitcoins and got this from his parents as a gift.

20. She asked for “Frozen” gifts…her face says everything.

What strange gifts have you received? Share the pictures with us in the comment section!

Preview photo credit Unknown / Imgur

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates