Wednesday

20+ Makeshift Christmas Trees for Those Poor Folks Who Have to Celebrate Christmas at Work

20+ Makeshift Christmas Trees for Those Poor Folks Who Have to Celebrate Christmas at Work

5
1
1
14k

If you’ve been so busy that you didn’t even notice Christmas was coming, you can create the holiday mood at work. If you don’t have a real Christmas tree, this is the perfect chance to use your imagination. You can use any materials you have at hand.

We at Bright Side were amazed by the genius alternatives to Christmas trees that people made at work.

“Guys at my office made this gem. I have no idea how much it weighs.”

“We couldn’t find a good place for the tree. So we decided to hang it.”

“This Christmas tree made of latex gloves in my laboratory”

How do you like this medical-themed Christmas tree?

“Christmas tree at a local sheriff’s office”

A village on the shores of a west Highlands sea loch is celebrating Christmas with a 9 m (30 ft) tree made from fishing gear.

“This glass tree weighs a couple of tons.”

A tree made of skate bearings

“An IT-tree I made using displays”

“No one at work had taken responsibility for decorating the Christmas tree, for the last week it has been propped up in its box waiting. Today, I saw this.”

“12-foot Christmas tree made entirely out of bell peppers!”

“I love the idea of a hanging tree and decided to make one at my office. It only cost a little bit of money, but it cost a lot of nerve cells.”

“The IT guy where I work set this up as his decorations for Christmas.”

“Introducing my steel rebar tree!”

“The Christmas tree at my prosthetic doctor’s office”

“I’m an accountant. This is my tree.”

A car mechanic’s tree

“Welding and metal fabrication students! Students created their own version of a Christmas tree.”

This yoga tree opens access to energy and a holiday mood.

“I was at my local Hispanic bakery and I saw this Christmas tree made entirely of Conchas!”

“We decided to have some fun at work.”

“I made a chemis-tree for my classroom.”

“Our YMCA decorated the pool with an underwater Christmas tree.”

“We have our own bookkeepers’ tree.”

“A Christmas tree in my school library”

“A tree in a forge”

Workers on one of Yeovil’s busiest roads are trying to spread a bit of festive joy by building their own version of a Christmas tree.

Do you have a Christmas tree at work? We would like to see your photos in the comment section below!

Preview photo credit pimack / reddit

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates