Thursday

20+ People Who Show the Magic of Starting a New Life

20+ People Who Show the Magic of Starting a New Life

12
0
1
12k

When trying to change ourselves, there is no one else standing in our way but us. And when we struggle with taking that first step, we turn to many incredible people, who inspire us to be better and let go of our fears.

We at Bright Side put together a list of unstoppable people who managed to completely turn their life around.

1. “3 little words, just don’t stop.”

2. A bright smile and a determined mind can conquer anything!

3. “Same chair. 3 years later.”

4. “Got tired of being obese and took control of my life!”

5. “Trying to remember I’m more than a number on the scale.”

6. “250 pounds lost, feeling great.”

7. “You can do it ladies. I understand the pain.”

8. “Hey look ma, I made it.”

9. “2 years and 170 lbs gone forever.”

10. “My coworker sent me the pic on the left. Never want to be like that again.”

11. “This week I got offered a commercial modeling contract. The weight loss helped, but loving myself helped the most.”

12. She lost 159 lbs and went from a 5XL to a medium.

13. “I’m simply in love with the me I’ve finally become (inside and out) after almost 50 years!”

14. Said goodbye to 93 lbs and transformed into the ultimate hunk.

15. “Year and a half of keto and exercise.” 182 lbs gone!

16. She may have lost 135 lbs, but she hasn’t lost her spunk.

17. “Wifey and I are down almost a combined 300 lbs in the past year and a half, and we aren’t done yet!”

18. “Just over 3 years ago I decided to take control of my life and make some drastic changes.”

19. “Feeling strong today :)”

20. “Goal met! 630 days and over 246 lbs lost!”

21. Lost 254 lbs and I’m now totally red carpet ready.

22. “Start today. Don’t wait any longer.”

23. “Working on hitting my big goal of 200 lbs down, so 40 more to go. :))”

24. “Best decision I ever made.”

25. “All things are possible and it starts with the mind.”

Do you have any of your own transformation photos? And remember: no progress is too small!

Preview photo credit chasinafterhappiness / Reddit

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates