Monday

20+ Photos That Can Warm You Up in the Most Severe Frost

20+ Photos That Can Warm You Up in the Most Severe Frost

The shorter the light of day is, the more difficult it is to stay in good spirits and wish a “good morning” to everyone around. So if you also feel cold today and heavy clouds have covered the sky, this compilation is for you — it’s full of light and warmth.

We at Bright Side always try to help you stay in a good mood which is why we found several photos that will melt even the most frozen of hearts.

1. Small piranha

2. “My dog when I finally get home from work”

3. “My father-in-law taking a break to play a game with my 3-year-old — he takes her to lower level areas and lets her fight things.”

4. There’s nothing more sacred than a cat’s sleep.

5. “Rescued this guy from a shelter. He was there for 8 months and no one wanted him. I believe he was waiting for my wife and me.”

6. A kid and the sun

7. A hummingbird drinking juice

8. This guy is tired.

9. “My best friend handmade a skunk costume for my kid’s first Halloween.”

10. The Silence of the Bulldogs

11. “Can we keep him, please?”

12. A true gentleman

13. “My parents adopted Molly, a blind senior dog, about a month ago. I haven’t even met her yet and I’m already in love.”

14. Butterflies sit on good boys only.

15. A grandfather and grandson

16. “Muah!”

17. “My family wanted to measure Calypso on the wall with all of our heights on it…he is exactly 2 feet.”

18. There is so little one needs to feel happy in childhood.

19. “Peekaboo!”

20. Eyes full of happiness

21. Safety is a priority!

22. This dog had been left at a bus stop by an old lady before she was hospitalized. The dog was adopted and the lady is being searched for.

23. “Every time I would walk past his cage at the shelter he would stick his little paws out and boop me. I went there to choose a cat but instead, he picked me.”

24. A man came to a shelter to adopt a pet. Once he opened the cage, this cat perched on him.

What always makes you smile even on the toughest days? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!

Preview photo credit OctopussSevenTwo / imgur

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates