Sunday

20+ People Who Just Wanted a Tasty Meal, but It Didn’t Pan Out

20+ People Who Just Wanted a Tasty Meal, but It Didn’t Pan Out

Having a meal is an important part of our lives. People in the US eat out about 5-6 times a week. But none of us are safe from the absurd events that can happen around meal time: you may be surprised if you buy a frozen pizza at the supermarket, if you order a meal on the internet, or even if you go to a Michelin-starred restaurant.

Bright Side is convinced that some of the people from our compilation have probably had better days. And our bonus will prove that even the people that eat at home can still be very surprised.

“The most expensive restaurant I’ve ever been in and the chef literally made the starter in our hand.”

“Took the top off my burger to center it. I’ve taken one bite so far…”

Dessert. Okay, the strawberries are fine, but what are we supposed to do with the rest?

“This well-placed sticker on my apple”

“Buying an empty bag of chips…”

“Today‘s Special: $25 for a garbage bag”

“This is not even fair. My friend ordered a meat pie and he got a pasta pie. They even added potatoes.”

“I got a single, lonely carrot on a phone.”

French onion soup served inside a giant onion

“I ordered mozzarella sticks and there was no mozzarella in one of them. Got played…”

“When I ordered a small, this is not what I had in mind…”

This is actually a salad.

“In a restaurant in Canada last night, I was served dessert on, and I wish I was joking, an ancient VHS copy of The Bodyguard.”

“Coffee served in jam jars (with lids) in Bridport”

“I ordered 4 tacos at my university dining hall. This is how they were given to me.”

A friend sent me this. “In some way, I feel cheated. But at the same time, they don’t lie.”

A dessert served in an ashtray

“I didn’t think it was possible to mess up Texas toast, but this restaurant figured out how.”

When you ordered a beefsteak with a poached egg and mashed potatoes but you got this:

Technically, they didn’t even lie.

How many scoopers do you really need?

Bonus: You may run into trouble with food at home too.

I wonder what happened to my sausage.
Why are you surprised?
I don’t have a cat.

Have you ever had a funny food-related story? Tell us in the comments below!

Preview photo credit Salegosse / reddit

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates