Sunday

18 Twitter Users Compared Their 2009 and 2019 Photos to See How the Decade Has Changed Them

18 Twitter Users Compared Their 2009 and 2019 Photos to See How the Decade Has Changed Them

8
1
0
19k

The decade is nearing its end and right before Christmas a new trend appeared on social media where people shared their 2009 and 2019 photos. Naive children and teenagers turned into confident, stylish adults. The people that were already adults became better, some of them lost the extra weight, and someone changed their lives dramatically, but all of them are happy.

We at Bright Side saw a lot of these photos and we are happy to share the ones that definitely won our hearts.

1. “Took me a decade to find a decent-fitting blazer.”

2. “Spot the differences!”

3. “10 years ago, I took the first selfie after I got fired from a pizza restaurant. This year, I took the second selfie on the plane before headlining my second European tour. I don’t smile much, lol, I should change that.”

4. “I guess I won this challenge.”

5. “The thing is, it turned out that I hid my 2003-2010 photos so well, that I spent 30 minutes trying to find them myself! I don’t know who managed to grow up to become attractive, but my haircut changed and I realized that smiling is not my thing.”

6. “I realized it is better to smile with a closed mouth or to not smile at all.”

7. Choose your glasses wisely.

8. “So my teeth grew back and I grew a couple of inches.”

9. “I have become more optimistic.”

10. “I caved in and decided to take part in this challenge too.”

11. A regular boy could turn into Mr. Perfect.

12. “Many things have changed in 10 years.”

13. “Here’s to all my classmates who called me ugly for 5 years for donating 14 in of hair (especially to the people who wrote it over my photo in the yearbook).”

14. “Maybe I’m not too late for this challenge.”

15. “33-43. Abandoned the hair dye”

16. “Me as a massively-depressed addict at the start of 2010 vs A happier, cleaner, redder me in 2019. I prefer 2019 me.”

17. “I discovered eyebrows exist. From 10ish to 20 years old”

18. “2010, graduated from the University of East London with a master’s degree in innovative technology vs 2019, left my job to travel around the world on my motorcycle!”

How has your life changed in the past 10 years?

Preview photo credit BiqtchPuddin / Twitter

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates