Wednesday

25+ People Who Have Nothing Left but Their Sense of Humor

25+ People Who Have Nothing Left but Their Sense of Humor

It’s hard to find reasons to have fun when you get off on the wrong foot or it just isn’t the happiest day of your life. But these people managed to have a laugh while in very diverse situations from just an average boring day or broken glass to a full-on doctors’ strike.

Here at Bright Side, we truly think that humor and self-irony will save the world. So we gathered 26 pics of those who don’t spend a single day without a joke. Enjoy!

1. Even the CT scan is ruthless.

2. I threw a “home alone” party. It was hilarious!

3. Doctors went on strike in Lebanon.

4. “Come inside, we got you!”

5. Indeed you speak the truth, friend!

6. “My cousin in a wheelchair has a good sense of humor.”

7. “I’m afraid to ask what happened to Unsinkable I.”

8. Oh, we’ve all had these insensitive classmates!

9. If you’re a tough man with a delicate soul craving pumpkin spice lattes…

10. Legit mystery!

11. They don’t sugarcoat the truth in Japan.

12. Self-irony level 80!

13. At least he has a cool pic now!

14. What thinking outside the box looks like

15. Librarians came up with this ad for the romance section.

16. “What are you for Halloween? I’m an idiot sandwich.”

17. Could’ve been a great album cover!

18. Lost my right arm and broke my left hand — friend gives me this shirt…

19. When you have a Halloween party and no babysitter, make the best out of the situation.

20. Highway patrol also has a sense of humor!

21. Sometimes you have to make a mess to clean a mess.

22. “Which one do I choose?”

23. My dad made this “feetloaf” for Halloween so he can say he “nailed it.”

24. “After our 9-hour car ride, this is the pic my mom took of us at Mount Rushmore.”

25. Dad jokes are the best.

26. Embrace it!

The protesting doctor is our favorite! Do you have pics we could add to this list? We’d be happy to hear from you in the comment section below!

Preview photo credit shockthew0rld / reddit

Source link

Follow Us @soratemplates